April 4, 2016
Description of responsibilities:
The breakfast occurs Sunday morning of the fair after all masses. The Lion's Club has helped with most of the cooking in the past.
The Chairpersons are responsible for coordinating and managing the event. Duties include:
- coordinating all food purchase, serving supplies, and decorations
- working with the Lyon's Club members who donate their time to cook pancakes, sausages, and eggs
- assisting in the cutting and preparation of fruit the night before
- leading volunteers in set up of tables and decorations (Saturday night)
- helping volunteers serve food and ensure timing of food preparation lines up with mass dismissal
- leading volunteers in take down and clean up
with any questions.