• Communicate effectively.
• Create and participate in healthy relationships.
• Recognize abusive behaviors.
• Recognize the signs of trauma in yourself and your children.
• Build self-acceptance and self-confidence.
• Develop a safety plan.
• Create a better life for you and your family.
• Gain value from the experiences of other women who are handling
intimate partner issues similar to your own.
To participate in the group or for more information, please call
Sidney Mygatt, MFT at 408-482-5112.
Location: St. Mary’s Parish, 219 Bean Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95030
Dates: Weekly on Mondays evenings
Time: 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Facilitator: Sidney Mygatt, MFT
Fee: No Fee
An outreach of NEXT DOOR SOLUTIONS. Contact them for more information on matters of domestic violence.